Glitch-Free PulseAudio in Rawhide

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at cox.net
Sat May 17 14:30:59 UTC 2008

Lennart Poettering wrote:
> Heya!
>
> Since yesterday glitch-free PulseAudio is available in Rawhide,
> breaking your sound setups.
>
> Please make sure to read this mail I posted to the PA ML a few minutes back,
> especially those people who have HDA audio hw and want to play with this:
>
> https://tango.0pointer.de/pipermail/pulseaudio-discuss/2008-May/001837.html
>
> Lennart

Installed 20080517.
Using gnome sound preferences devices tab with playback set to
autodetect, test sound comes thru, but no sound when hitting various
play buttons on sounds tab.

Also, pulse audio volume control fails with connection refused.

Rawhide, up-to-date as of 20080517.
[root at P5K-EWIFI ~]# rpm -q pulseaudio
pulseaudio-0.9.11-0.0.svn20080516.fc10.i386

Regards,

Old Fart