Bodhi documentation for new packages

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat May 17 20:56:09 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-05-18 at 02:09 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >> In fact bodhi already automatically closes the review ticket when the
> >> package arrives in at least one of the stable repositories.
> >
> > Right, but only when the review bug number is added to the update.
>
> Why isn't this automatic?

Because Bodhi doesn't have ESP?  Without the update submitter telling
bodhi that this is a new package that has a review bug to close how is
bodhi supposed to guess this, let alone guess what the review bug is, or
that this particular update should close the review bug?

Even more interesting considering that current guidelines are about
getting the package in /rawhide/ and closing the bug when it's
in /rawhide/ and currently we don't use bodhi for rawhide...

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!