USB devices not being recognised

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue May 20 16:49:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a Tevion USB IP phone which used to work under F9 rawhide without
a problem.

If I now plug it in while the system is powering up, the kernel
complains (causes a loop condition). If I plug it in after I hit the
desktop nothing happens - no LEDs light up or the sound system see it.

I've inserted the modules (yealink, snd-usb-lib) that should be there,
but nothing.

It also makes no difference going through a hub or directly to the PC.
It's not found.

Any ideas?

TTFN

Paul