Xorg 1.5 missed the train?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:35:45 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 8:28 AM, Bill Crawford
<billcrawford1970 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, but nVidia do have a full time employee who participates in X.org
> development. So they should have known about this.

I'm not arguing that they shouldn't. What I'm arguing is. Easily
accessible signposts would be an invaluable tool for people like you
and me when we are attempting to correct opinions concerning the
fundamental nature of the problem here.  There is a transparent
process already. I do not argue that it isn't. But perhaps there is
still value to be found in enhancing the perception of transparency,
next time around.

-jef