Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Michael Wiktowy michael.wiktowy at gmail.com
Fri May 23 02:34:32 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 4:46 PM, seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Remember the movie Brazil?
>
> Remember the computers? - very steampunk-y
>
> Remember the logo for the movie? neon.

I used to *love* that movie ... until I started living it. Now I can't
watch it : ]

Anyways ...

>From Wikipedia:
The distinctive colors of Jupiter's volcanic moon, Io, are from
various forms of molten, solid and gaseous sulfur.

So maybe the Jupiter moon connection wasn't so bad ... but the name of
a moon ... "Io" instead ... kind of looks like "10" :]

Kind of stretching the association but:
Sulphur is yellow and stinks like rotten eggs
Io is yellow and stinks like rotten eggs :]

I do like the "Neon" suggestion a lot though. Lots of graphical potential:
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/everything-neon_2002_124397355

/Mike