What ever happened to "Stateless Linux"?

Phil Regier pregier at ittc.ku.edu
Fri May 23 15:30:36 UTC 2008

I forgot to CC the list on the last message, so in case anyone else is
interested, this did work quite well after a little local tweaking.

It may or may not be interesting to note that anaconda under Fedora 9
failed to run to completion from the command line, but it worked very
well under 8.

Thanks again, Bill!

Phil