Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Nigel Jones dev at nigelj.com
Sat May 24 05:09:41 UTC 2008

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Here's my list to add:
>
> sulphur is used to make paper
>
> papyrus
> larch
> hemp
>
> sulphur is something that appears in the star trek(tm) episode 'arena'
>
> gorn
> metron
> transporter
> enterprise
> phaser
>
> sulphur is something that comes from Sicily
>
> Archimedes
> Bellini
> Etna
>
> sulphur is something who's production and distribution were controlled
> in wartime (WW1, USA)
>
> gasoline
> meat
> bicycle
> bacon
> electricity
>
> sulphur is used in dyes
>
> indigo
> madder
> larkspur
>
> sulphur is the name of a mountain in banff national park
>
> fifi
> castle
> bonnet

sulphur is the cause of the smell in Rotorua, New Zealand... from Wikipedia:
"  Rotorua is nicknamed Sulphur City, because of the aforementioned
   thermal activity. The sulphur gives off an odour unique to Rotorua that
   adds to the visitor experience."

Lots of potential names for F11, flipflop (what some of the politicians
like to do and an alternative name for a jandal), Trout, Volcano...  I
dunno there are a heck lot more.

- Nigel