Xfce SIG meeting!

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Sun May 25 13:15:02 UTC 2008

Am Freitag, den 23.05.2008, 16:29 -0600 schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
> Greetings.
>
> We would like to try and get together interested folks for the first
> Xfce SIG meeting, sometime next week on irc.freenode.net in the
> #fedora-meeting channel.
>
> Please see:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/FedoraMeetingChannel
> for when available times are for the #fedora-meeting channel.
>
> If interested parties could mail me their preferred times for meeting,
> I can schedule a meeting time for next week.

For me every free slot between 20.00-23.00 UTC should be okay, not sure
if this suitable for others, so I'm open to more suggestions.

>  Note that I will be out on
> vacation next week, but should have net and be able to meet anyhow.

I will be attending Linuxtag at Berlin next week, so my time and net
access is limited. I think I should be able to do it in the evenings,
otherwise is suggest we start a week later.

Christoph