package reviews: show only review reqs using a particluar language ?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon May 26 11:57:37 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 09:45:58PM +1000, David Timms wrote:
> While trying to find packages that I consider I'd have the skills to give
> good feedback on, I keep coming up against the hard java etc stuff, that I
> have no idea about...
>
> Is there currently a way to query bugzilla about say packages only written
> in java, python or c ?
>
> Are bugzilla tags freeform, ie could any bugzilla user add such a tag to
> the review ?

Yes, this would be useful to know.

At the moment all OCaml related bugs have 'ocaml' in the Summary line,
and I have some searches which are basically freeform searches which
check for 'ocaml' in the Summary.  It would be nice to have a better
more official way to handle this.  Perhaps by depending on a "master"
bug (the same way that ExcludeArch / Blocker bugs are tracked).

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top