package reviews: show only review reqs using a particluar language ?

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Tue May 27 13:33:41 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 7:45 AM, David Timms <dtimms at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Are bugzilla tags freeform, ie could any bugzilla user add such a tag to the
> review ?

Keywords are not freeform, status whiteboard is.  This is used for
various things by different parties.  In the bug triage world, we use
it for a "we've been here" type tag.  There's also a quasi-official
tag of "NeedsRetesting" which will attract the attention of QA-minded
folks to actually test a build for you.  There's a few others which
other folks use.  If you want to use it for something else, feel free!