Fedora Org Clarity Attempt

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu May 29 22:18:50 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 2:02 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
> I think accountability definitely applies to Fedora.  Aren't we accountable
> to each other as a project to do what we say we will do on a given task?
>  And if we don't do what we've committed to, the project suffers?

If I were going to depict accountability as a relationship on the org
chart for us how do i draw a relationship between one person and
everyone in an organizational chart and still have the chart make
sense?  If it ends up looking like a graph of the Fedora repository
wide packaging depedancies... its not going to be particularly
helpful.

Yes accountability is there, but I don't think we can easily draw a
group to group relationship for it for our organization.

-jef"we need a 3D org chart that can only be navigated as a layer in
compiz-fusion"spaleta