Rosegarden maintenance, also moving.

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Fri May 30 04:37:17 UTC 2008

Rosegarden really deserves better maintenance than I've been giving it
lately. I need co-maintainers. And if say, there's someone who actually
follows upstream development who wants to take over as primary maintainer,
that would be fine by me. I just package the thing. :) Audio SIG people
should co-maintain, and it's also a QT/KDE app so KDE SIG people should
probably keep an eye on it too. There's some open bugs that really ought to
be pushed upstream...

Also, I'm currently in the middle of a rather messy move to a new apartment
so all my stuff is packed up, I'm not going to be able to do any package
maintance for the next month or so. If there's any pressing issues with any
of my other packages feel free to take care of them. None of my packages
should have ACLs on them.