FESCo election delay

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Sat May 31 21:30:37 UTC 2008

Hi all,

At Thursday's FESCo meeting, it was decided to delay the upcoming FESCo
election since we are working on defining what FESCo's
role/responsibility will be in the future.  Until this is finished, we
felt that it didn't make sense to run the election since candidates
expectations of FESCo's role might be different than what it evolves
into.  We're hoping this will be resolved fairly soon, and we'll send
out an announcement on the decision and when the new election will be
held.  If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E