Upstream developers mainting there own package in Fedora and nothing else

Xavier Lamien laxathom at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 5 12:41:42 UTC 2008

2008/5/5 Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com>:

> On Mon, 5 May 2008 13:26:00 +0200, Xavier Lamien wrote:
>
> > > [The new FAS is not nice to sponsors either. They need to load the
> > > full cvsextras members list and search for the account to sponsor.
> >

> > Hm...sponsor or administrator of an related group should see on its
> welcome
> > FAS's page
> > members who requested sponsorship from its "todo queue".
>
> Is that just a guess? Or are you a sponsor and have sponsored somebody
> like that?

All you have to do it's to click on the requested group and then upgrade the
user from sponsor button (only available for unapproved membership) .
That's what i'm actually do.

> Here, that list only shows 5 new accounts and not the one I was searching
> for. Further, if you click the account name to load the account details,
> there is no "sponsor" button anywhere. It can only be found in the full
> group view.

yeah; i think that you will wish to have a "sponsor" button in your "todo
queue" or in the account page of the requested user, to avoid to  browse all
the group list.
This could be an improvment for fas2.

> --
> Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) - Linux 2.6.23.15-137.fc8
> loadavg: 1.63 1.81 1.59
>
> --

Xavier.t Lamien
--