F9 (bug?) Superblock features different from backup

Ahmed Kamal email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Sat May 10 21:39:08 UTC 2008

Hi,
Just installed F9 preview and updated to latest. Rebooted everything was
fine. Today, I booted the system again, played with it for a few hours, then
I rebooted to test the "i915.modeset" (which is hyper cool thanks:) Now when
the machine came up, I got:
Primary superblock features different from backup: Check forced
This was on the root filesystem. It checked the FS, and finally said "**
Rebooting Linux **", at this stage I was fairly scared .. it looked like a
serious problem!
However, Fedora rebooted and it came up just fine!

Well, I have no idea what just happened

PS: Why did F9 disable Synaptics touchpad tapping!! This is going to make a
lot of Laptop owners angry! At least it made me. Considering Windows and
older Fedoras had it enabled, everyone is going to be not too happy about
the change I guess. Anyway, if there's infinite wisdom about this, could we
at least get release note tips on how to enable it back ?

Thanks for the awesome work .. wifi works out of the box, Alsa too, correct
wide screen, kernel mode setting ... etc Fedora is getting too good :)