F9 and KVM

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Sun May 11 03:27:47 UTC 2008

Gerry Reno wrote:
> I'm looking at VDE now and I have it compiled and running on an old
> fc6 box but I have not been able to get it compiled for my f9 box.
I was surprised that there was no package for VDE.  It looks pretty
useful.  Anyway, I'm not getting anywhere trying to get it to compile on
F9.  Did something change regarding limits.h?  I run the exact same
compile on FC6 and it works.  But on F9 it fails.  Was some header file
including limits.h before and is not including it now?

Regards,
Gerry