Summary of the 2008-04-08 Packaging Committee meeting

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue May 13 23:23:42 UTC 2008

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> When people step up to be contributions, they can work with the project
> to bring in those applications and integrate it with the Fedora
> repository and/or work with the third party repositories on other
> potential solutions. What you can't do is badge into a development list
> of a community project and demand things be changed for free according
> to your convenience. Well you can. People will just ignore that.

I'm not demanding anything, I am just presenting a user's perspective
and from here it looks like you are currently doing extra work to make
things different and incompatible. Feel free to ignore it, but I thought
I detected some interest in this conversation in making things better.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com