My introduction & Idea Storm for F10

G balajig81 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 07:56:27 UTC 2008

Hi

My name is Balaji i am from Chennai (India). This is my first mail to
the fedora development list, thought i could introduce myself and get
into the development process as early as possible.I joined the Fedora
team as a contributor during the final phases of F9 . I am already
part of the bug triaging, testing team and of course the ambassador
for Chennai (India). Looking forward to get into the F10 development
process and be part of this truly exciting & challenging team :)

I ve got a small suggestion if we have not yet done this. You could
just try considering this if you find it really useful.
Do we have some kind of idea storm where in people give their ideas
for F10 something like what all features could go in for f10 ? Do we
have it if not could we have it ?

Thanks,

Cheers,
Balaji