Anyone else with hard freezes?

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Thu May 15 21:33:02 UTC 2008

And more!

ISO 9660 Extensions: Microsoft Joliet Level 3
ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A
mtrr: no MTRR for d0000000,ff00000 found
console-kit-dae[2420]: segfault at 8 ip 3c67e2a699 sp 4100fff0 error 4
in libglib-2.0.so.0.1600.3[3c67e00000+de000]
mtrr: base(0xd0000000) is not aligned on a size(0xff00000) boundary

Andy