livecd-creator and selinux, status at the end of week 1

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri May 16 19:31:46 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 15:19 -0400, Eric Paris wrote:
> I've spent pretty much all week flailing around try to get
> livecd-creator working with selinux enforcing with F10 as both the host
> and the image.  Next week begins the journey of working on making old
> composes work on F10.  Where do I stand?  Well, it seems to work!  I
> booted an image and logged in.

This is pretty awesome Eric, I'm glad the work is going on for this.

I'll have to admit though, or biggest target right now is to be able to
use RHEL5 to create F10 live images, as well as using RHEL5 to create
f10 traditional install trees.  For the latter, we currently /have/ to
use mock so that the userland package set matches that which we're
trying to compose (IE F10's yum is used, F10's anaconda is used, etc...)

Let me know how we can help!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!