changes at planet fedora

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:24:02 UTC 2008

2008/5/21 Nigel Jones <dev at nigelj.com>:
> Nicu Buculei wrote:
>>
>> Josh Boyer wrote:

>>> Actually, I don't think that's quite true.  There is at least one blog
>>> syndicated there that doesn't have a FAS account today.  So the FAS
>>> requirement is new.
>
> In fact there are several:
> * Fedora Daily Package
> * Fedora Indonesia
> * Red Hat Magazine
> etc etc etc
>>
>> I asked on the infrastructure list about "policy" and was told there is no
>> policy, so my understanding is me, having a FAS account, I am allowed to add
>> *multiple* feeds, like one for my personal blog and another for my local
>> (Romanian) Fedora community, even if this community is not a FAS account
>> owner.
>>
> But yes, you can have more than one feed per person from my understanding.
>
> - Nigel

That basically that everyone that is a member of FAS becomes something
like an Admin on the fedora planet.. they can add as much blogs as
they want (and probably remove tthe ones they added as well) which
just means he is an admin over the entered blog urls.

I find it verry strange if this is what you guys want..