Xorg 1.5 missed the train?

Emmanuel Seyman emmanuel.seyman at club-internet.fr
Wed May 21 15:11:59 UTC 2008

* Nigel Jones [21/05/2008 16:44] :

> nVidia have tried to blame everything on XOrg and "other people" which is
> exactly what is outlined in Emmanuel's e-mail.

It's actually the Nvidia users who seem to want to blame everything
on FLOSS developers and distributions.

I'm not actually opposed to this (apart from the fact that it's... , you
know, wrong) but I'm always surprised at the amount of passion they can
put into defending a vendor that has locked them into the situation
they're spending so much time and energy complaining about.

Emmanuel