Xorg 1.5 missed the train?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed May 21 15:28:42 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 08:25 -0700, Christopher Stone wrote:
> As several people have stated in this thread already, they would have
> just been happy if there was even one sentence in the release notes
> about it.  But not even that much effort can be made it seems.

Since the Release Notes effort, like any effort in Fedora, is one that
is open to all, you yourself could have added the release note item.

I don't fault our X team one bit for not spending time to test the
various states of the various closed source blobs with our Fedora
release.

In fact, it's not too late!  The release notes are a living document and
published on the web so that we can update them with further
information.  Go to it!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!