Xorg 1.5 missed the train?

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Wed May 21 15:31:21 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 08:25 -0700, Christopher Stone wrote:

> As several people have stated in this thread already, they would have
> just been happy if there was even one sentence in the release notes
> about it.  But not even that much effort can be made it seems.

And if it was in there, they would had complained that the letters
weren't bold enough, or it should has been positioned at the top where
they would had seen it.

But they should had done their homework as well and did some searching
to make sure their major hardware was compat with a new
os/driver/whatever.  Same as I should had done on this laptop that uses
wireless driver that doesn't work out of box yet.

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302 at fedoraproject.org