Re: missing libphonon.so?

Neal Becker <ndbecker2 <at> gmail.com> writes:
> The package I was trying was uniXM, which uses qmake, but also uses phonon.
>
> Maybe we need kde.pc?

We just need kdelibs fixed so that libphonon.so is directly in %{_libdir}, it
doesn't need special-casing for parallel-installability with KDE 3 anyway. I or
one of the other KDE maintainers are going to fix this ASAP. How urgently do
you need this fixed? It's easy to fix Rawhide, but for the older Fedora
releases, we have to push a new kdelibs resp. kdelibs4 to fix this.

        Kevin Kofler