Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu May 22 13:00:33 UTC 2008

Josh Boyer wrote:
> Let the naming begin!  We're starting very early this time around in
> the name game for F10.  So, let the suggestions flow!

OK, so I shamelessly jump in with some pimping: there are some graphic
concepts drafted for a F10 theme proposal based on a steampunk concept
and titled "Gears":
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Gears

I wonder if someone can come with a name that can fit both the "Gears"
theme and the naming scheme (linked somehow with Sulphur).