Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Zoltan Boszormenyi zboszor at freemail.hu
Thu May 22 15:45:19 UTC 2008

Nicolas Mailhot írta:
> Le Jeu 22 mai 2008 13:57, Josh Boyer a écrit :
>
>> Let the naming begin!  We're starting very early this time around in
>> the name game for F10.  So, let the suggestions flow!
>>

> Sulphur is a black powder ingredient
> Salpetre is a black powder ingredient
>
> Bang!

When Sulphur is burning everyone notices. (smells badly)
When Phosphor is burning, everyone notices. (you can't put out, burns
under water, ingredient of greek fire)

Sulphur is lethal in some forms. (Sulphuric acid)
Phosphor is lethal in some forms, killer in others. (greek fire vs
phosphor acid in coke)

:-)