Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Fri May 23 03:57:25 UTC 2008

On Thu, 22 May 2008 11:47:05 -0500
"Arthur Pemberton" <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/5/22 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> > On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 06:57 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> >> Let the naming begin!  We're starting very early this time around in
> >> the name game for F10.  So, let the suggestions flow!
> >>
> >> Remember the rules:
> >>
> >> 1) <NewName> must have some link to Sulphur
> >>
> >> More specifically, the link should be
> >>       Sulphur is a <blank> and
> >>       <NewName> is a <blank>
> >> Where <blank> is the same for both
> >
> > "Neon," which also happens to be the element 10 in the periodic table.
>
> +1 for Neon, the graphical possibilities seem promising:
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Electron_shell_010_Neon.svg

Ok, no more plus 1'ing.  They don't count at the moment.  I collect all
the valid names that aren't duplicates, they get run past legal, and
then you can plus 1 until your fingers fall off.

Forgive me if I'm grumpy, but this thread will be huge as it is, and
reading emails that are just plus 1's just adds to it.

josh