Re: Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

> Let the naming begin!  We're starting very early this time around in the
> name game for F10.  So, let the suggestions flow!

"Farnsworth"

Sulpher is a producer of blue flame.
(Pete) Farnsworth is a producer of Blue Flame.

Cuz dude, *rocket cars*. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Flame_%28car%29

This could obviously lead to either Futurama references or to famous
inventors.  Additional minor benefits: the name has 10 letters, and "Fedora
Farnsworth" is alliterative.

cheers,
- Paul

--