missing libphonon.so?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri May 23 15:31:24 UTC 2008

Neal Becker <ndbecker2 <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Not urgent, but is libphonon the only 1 (i.e., only lib currently packaged
> with kdelibs that likely would be needed by 3rd parties not using kde's
> cmake framework)?

Most likely yes. Most of the stuff in there depends on the core KDE libs
(libkdecore, libkdeui). But if the problem shows up with other libs, we can
come up with a solution for those when it does.

And FYI, this is now fixed in Rawhide:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/rpms/kdelibs/devel/kdelibs.spec?r1=1.319&r2=1.320
and there's a fixed F9 build which hasn't been pushed yet.

        Kevin Kofler