Tempelhof (was Re: Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>)

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 06:57 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> Let the naming begin!  We're starting very early this time around in
> the name game for F10.  So, let the suggestions flow!
>
> Remember the rules:
>
> 1) <NewName> must have some link to Sulphur
>
> More specifically, the link should be
> 	Sulphur is a <blank> and
> 	<NewName> is a <blank>
> Where <blank> is the same for both
>
> 2) The link between <NewName> and Sulphur cannot be the same as between
> Werewolf and Sulphur.  That link was "things that react badly with
> silver".

The answer is:
Tempelhof

Sulphur is a 16-minute short film[1].
Tempelhof[2] is a 16-minute short film[3].

[1]: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0358178/
[2]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempelhof and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempelhof_International_Airport
[3]: http://www.pushpushtheater.com/international/portalfilmfest.html

Some pretty good connections after that (I'm sure the airport could send
Spinal Tap to the London Tube), and Nicu can use his gears from the
planes.