Re: Werewolf -> Sulphur -> <blank>? Sulphur is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

On May 22, 2008, Josh Boyer <jwboyer gmail com> wrote:

> Let the naming begin!  We're starting very early this time around in
> the name game for F10.  So, let the suggestions flow!

Xenon, Neon and Carbide appear to name existing software products
already, but Oil, Deuterium and sulphur are other kinds of lamps, more
specifically, other materials used to build lamps, and I couldn't find
any programs using these names.

Pyrethrum, nicotine and sulphur are inseticides, they kills bugs!

Charcoal, nitrate and sulphur are components of gunpowder.

Fire and sulfur (brimstone) are major features of hell.

Sulfur, Mercury and Salt are the Three Primes of alchemy.