Fedora 10 and flash?

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Tue May 27 15:25:51 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 13:06 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> I have a correction, it is called "Plugin finder service" and not
> "Ubuntu plugin service" and here are the screenshots:

The "Plugin finder service" is the only hard bit. With the RPM provides
work Panu is doing (which both Richard and I need), we should be able to
export the plugin's mime-types to the provides.

Adding a UI on top is a matter of some PackageKit UI. We're planning on
doing that for codecs and applications (when you don't have a handler
for a particular mime-type).