Wiki Migration Complete!

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed May 28 13:20:45 UTC 2008

Mike McGrath wrote, at 05/28/2008 08:05 AM +9:00:
> The migration to Mediawiki is finally complete!  The technical side,
> that is.  Now is the part where we all learn how to migrate our
> knowledge and clean-up content.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/

As I am doing many package reviews I have a question.

Before this migration
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging
showed all wiki pages which were marked as in "Packaging" category
and from the page I usually searched the needed wiki page related to
packaging issue.

Now the URL above shows almost nothing. Are there similar page now
which shows all wiki pages related to packaging issue?

Regards,
Mamoru