Fedora Org Clarity Attempt

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Thu May 29 18:23:36 UTC 2008

Watching the FESCo meeting today a lot of things were not clear, but one
thing that stood out too me is that that we really don't have is a clear
picture or agreement on what the "Fedora Org" looks like and and how it
is supposed to work.

I'm sure some out there will think I'm getting to "corporate", however
I've often found that creating picture of things helps to simplify
things in ways that thousands of words can't.

Attached is starting template.  Fill out the rest with your ideal
version of what it should all look like and I'd be glad to help refactor
into different proposals.  If you won't want to mess with open office...
explain it in text and I'll draw it for you.

John