Fedora 8 most popular (then 7?)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 3 16:17:17 UTC 2008

Bill Crawford wrote:
> [ please no flamewar about kde4 - I like it but it wasn't ready to replace 3.5
> *for me, in my working environment* yet; now, it looks like it is good enough,
> although I've not had a chance to investigate how well it works for multiple X
> heads, 'cause X don't work :o) ]

I've seen some complaints, but the only problem *I've* run into (I have
three heads, btw) is that the splash screen always wants to go on the
leftmost head where I'd prefer it on the center. Of course, I'm also
running KDE trunk, but it's worked well for about as long as I can
remember. (It probably helps though that all three of my screens are the
same size; the problems I've heard seem to often involve different-sized
screens.)

--
Matthew
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Plan accordingly.