breaking rawhide freeze

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Nov 4 14:10:16 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 13:28 +0100, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> A couple of days ago, I wanted to break the freeze and push an update to gnomeradio
> that would make the application fully usable again (as it is now, it crashes
> every time you try to name a radio station), but I was told (by Jesse himself,
> and some other nice folks) to wait until after F-10 is released, because it
> wasn't "critical enough".

Can you refresh my memory of the conversation, was it email, irc, or a
releng ticket?  I'm pretty sure we would have said after Preview release
but still in before final.  About the only tag requests we've turned
down are untested things, and brand new packages.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!