Who moved my bug?

Bryn M. Reeves bmr at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 11:30:38 UTC 2008

Debarshi Ray wrote:
> Of late I am often noticed changes like these on the bugs that are
> assigned to me:
>
>           What    |Removed                     |Added
>           Keywords|                            |FutureFeature
>             Status|NEW                         |ASSIGNED
>
> The most recent example one such bug is https://bugzilla.redhat.com/469696
>
> I can understand the "FutureFeature" keyword, but why is the status
> being changed?

As Till mentioned, having your bug ASSIGNED is a Good Thing(TM) ;)

If you want to see the details, load the bug in your browser and hit the
  "History" link at the top right (next to the "Modified" field). This
takes you to a page that lists every change to the bug, when it was made
and who made it.

The table format it displays in gets somewhat chewed up when pasted into
a mail, but following that link for your bug I can see:

poelstra at redhat.com  	2008-11-05 15:32:55 EDT
                         Keywords  	  	FutureFeature
                         Status 	                NEW    ASSIGNED

So, John added the keyword and changed the status from new -> assigned.

Regards,
Bryn.