Who moved my bug?

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 6 19:36:21 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 19:38 +0100, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:

> Sorry, not a word about "ASSIGNED" meaning CONFIRMED here. The word "ASSIGNED"
> wasn't even mentioned during the meeting, unless the log is
> incomplete.

No, the IRC log is complete.  No one in FESCo (or the various member of
qa and rel-eng that weighed-in during that discuss) had any objections
about that particular part of the proposal.

> > http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2008-February/msg00019.html
>
> Therefore, I have to conclude that this change was NOT, in fact,
> approved by the FESCo.

No, as stated in the meeting summary it was approved, and has been in
effect for the last 9+ months.

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E