Non-responsive maintainer process for Damien Durand

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:22:15 UTC 2008

Sorry, I missed your mail in the mess that is my inbox.

> It's useless, he has change his email some time ago. As he cames
> sporadically on the french fedora channel, I could contact him : he

Okay, fine. I am planning to freshen up the 'pessulus' and 'gnubiff'
packages during FOSS.in, which is coming up next week.

Rakesh (CC'ed) had expressed his wish to take up gtksourceviewmm, so
hopefully that will also be taken care of.

> completely give up his contribution for fedora (he was a great geek,
> he decided to came back to the real live, you know :-));

That is very unfortunate. Would you want to look after some of the
packages Damien had?

Happy hacking,
Debarshi