Proposal - "Slow updates" repo

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 19:29:55 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Casey Dahlin <cdahlin at redhat.com> wrote:
> Not a bad idea.

I've reach my "not crap" idea quota for today.  Everyone can now
safely ignore the remaining 300 posts I'm contracted to make to earn
my "stay at home at earn up to $1 an hour" income.

But as seth points out..before I could write a new email.... there is
some client side tooling in place to deal with security tagged updates
specifically.  Now to support what you are talking about they may need
to be modified to support the usage case of "Slow updates except for
Security updates which I want as soon as possible".

-jef