BugZappers/HouseKeeping is a policy and seems incomplete

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Tue Nov 18 19:19:39 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 07:21:39PM -0500, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free.fr> wrote:
>
> > And also I didn't found anything on this page telling that EOL version
> > bugs are automatically closed although I think that it is the case.
>
> That's mentioned on this page:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/MonthAfterRelease

Not really what I was searching after... This seems more like an
internal procedure, not reallly something that informs packagers.

> And I'm not sure about linking it from the policy page, since it's not
> a policy that FPC mandated. But I'll leave that to the FPC members
> (who I think control that page).

Nope, these pages are more under the FESCo responsibility, though they
are opened to anybody for modification.

What I asked for was to setup a page in the Policy group that would
explain the bugzilla policy.

--
Pat