Plan for tomorrows (20081119) FESCO meeting

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 14:50:13 UTC 2008

Dan Horák (dan at danny.cz) said:
> > Can we take a look at bugzillas 461926 and 472061 ? This can get us into lots of trouble
> > and I think we should have a policy that such a behaviour needs to be patched out/disabled
> > from any binaries shipped with Fedora.
>
> I think we can use
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#Code_Vs_Content

Ah, webcollage. I don't think that guideline specifically covers it,
as it isn't shipping the content; it's just using a random image
search using various net locations. (Haven't looked at it recently,
but presumably yahoo, ogoogle, etc.)

That being said, I'm fairly sure it's been removed from the random list,
if not from the package itself, multiple times already.

Bill