[Fedora-spins] Games spin is out for F10

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 16:56:12 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 13:03 +0100, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> There has been problems composing this spin for F10-Preview, and there's
> problems popping up real close to release (which is right now). It's
> actually caused by a missing package (simple fix) but the real problem
> is whether the maintainer(s) fix(es) the problem and actually test(s)
> the spin.

I should note that I tried to be the "good guy" and just fix it myself,
however fixing that led to another problem where the initial chroot
created was too small, fixing that led to the whole thing being
oversized and invalid for mkisofs.  That was the final straw.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!