What do we need from Bugzilla? (was: My roadmap for a better Fedora)

yersinia yersinia.spiros at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 08:31:36 UTC 2008

Well, also otrs (http://otrs.org/) is a very good bug tracking system, it is
distribuited with GPL licence, have ITIL complaince (
http://www.otrs.com/en/tools/faq/  ) . It is also possible to integrate with
Nagios or openNMS. Can be useful to follow also this link
http://www.novell.com/partnerguide/product/201509.html (just for another ref
- not for  other thing :=)  ). The "Remedy" to OTRS migration could be of
interest to someone.

Regards