where's the wish list for F11?

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Fri Nov 21 12:24:45 UTC 2008

Le vendredi 21 novembre 2008 à 12:28 +0100, Dominik 'Rathann'
Mierzejewski a écrit :
> On Friday, 21 November 2008 at 11:34, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> > But anyway you're invited like everyone else on the list to review,
> > comment on and complete the current font packaging guideline change
> > proposal on
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Fonts_packaging_automation
>
> It looks mostly sane (I applied some grammar and punctuation fixes, I hope
> you don't mind),

Thank you for the review and the fixes, I don't mind at all, quite the
contrary, you're very welcome. Please post any remarks you may have
about the packages themselves, that's where the long-term value is.

> but I don't like the naming of "rpm-fonts-filesystem". This
> has nothing to do with rpm itself, hence it shouldn't look like a subpackage
> of rpm. Instead, I suggest "fonts-filesystem".

I fear that by the time I had written the macros, templates, specs, wiki
pages, and all, my inspiration had quite dried out. I don't like
rpm-fonts much, but I feel fonts would be too generic a name for the
base package. If anyone has great naming ideas, I'm all ears.

--
Nicolas Mailhot