RFC: fix summary text for lots of packages

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Fri Nov 21 19:52:46 UTC 2008

On Friday 21 November 2008, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Naheem Zaffar wrote:
> > Considering that the package name is not given much prominence in the
> > UI, is it really a bad thing to repeat it in the summary?
>
> Yes.
>
> As I understand it, the name is shown in the UI, [...]

Leaving gnome-packagekit's current UI aside, is repeating the package name in
summary something that people would rather not see done in any case?  I tend
to think that it'd be better to not repeat it myself.  Just asking in case
there's clear consensus on this - this is something that would be trivial to
check in rpmlint.