What do we need from Bugzilla? (was: My roadmap for a better Fedora)

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 22:58:56 UTC 2008

On 2008-11-21, 11:25 GMT, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
> Thanks for making their work more difficult, I guess.

I am a bugmaster for the desktop team, so I know a little bit
what I am doing -- if you are sitting on the email getting all
NEW bugs into your desktop, catching duplicates is not that big
problem. After some time, you have some handle on what's the
current bug-of-the-week, which helps you to quickly eliminate
many bugs just in the beginning.

Matěj