RFC: fix summary text for lots of packages

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun Nov 23 16:59:47 UTC 2008

Le dimanche 23 novembre 2008 à 18:44 +0200, Ville Skyttä a écrit :

> > and I don't see why
> > we should bother with FPC at all if you're taking policy in your hands.
>
> Ahh, trolling again?

I happen to be one of the people who waste their evenings doing package
reviews, and having to explain that a rpmlint warning packagers
religiously follow is just someone's bikeshedding added without
consultation, and sometimes even *contrary* to FPC decisions, is not fun
at all.

You can call that trolling is it makes you feel better.

--
Nicolas Mailhot