Java Packaging build-classpath

Brennan Ashton bashton at brennanashton.com
Mon Nov 24 23:44:38 UTC 2008

Java packagers,
I was working on packaging a java application last night,  I was
having all kinds of trouble, until I was pointed to the
build-classpath script.  This is not really documented in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Java and it would appear to
be very important.  Soon after I got my package someone else came to
#fedora-devel asking the same thing.  Overall the packaging experience
was great, the tools that you have all set up seem to place any kind
of information I need quickly at my finger tips.  Thank you all.

--Brennan Ashton